Whether you’re an entrepreneur just starting out with a new business idea or you’ve been running for some time, growing your small business can feel like chasing rainbows. As the saying goes, “if you build it, they will come.” If only it were that easy.
The paths to growing a company are as diverse as the number of reasons businesses fail, with the latter often due to poor choices and the former being down to effective rationale. Indeed, the decision to grow may seem an obvious and an inevitable consequence of running a business. However, it is this premise that can create many problems for businesses along the way, particularly if the foundation and strategy for growth hasn’t been firmly established.
Fortuous was built from the ground up into what is today: a highly respected and successful London chartered certified accounting practice. We faced the exact same growth issues businesses face today, only back then, we didn’t have half the tools that are now available to savvy entrepreneurs. In past few years, our partners have developed extensive insights into how businesses grow successfully, and how and why they can also fail. This expertise is available to our clients and to those who actively wish to seek out business growth advisors.
Our business growth specialists will help you:
• Identify a growth strategy that’s right for your business
• Provide advice on acquisitions and mergers
• Discover opportunities for organic growth
• Identify potential problems and prepare strategies to tackle them
• Identify a tax structure that works for you
• Set realistic goals and targets for growth
• Evaluate your progress as you grow
"*" indicates required fields